HT-tronic 700 – weather compensator for feeder boilers. This controller is an accessory for Q Eko GL and HT Eko GL boilers.
The regulator controls the operation of the burner and ensures control of the technological system consisting of boiler pump, central heating pump, HUW pump, valve pump and mixing valve actuator. Combustion control can be performed via HT-Logic or Standard mode – both modes modulate power depending on the boiler temperature. HT-Logic mode selects working parameters depending on the type of fuel, power and boiler temperature. Optionally, additional HT-tronic M-Z2 modules can control additional heating circuits with pump, mixer and room thermostat. The HT-tronic M-BC module can control the buffer and the circulation pump. Mixing systems can be controlled in weather-compensated mode. Automation enables independent control of each heating circuit through independent room thermostat.
The controller is equipped with an easy to read colour display. An optional internet module for remote boiler operation.
- Valve module,
- Valve pump,
- Mixing valve,
- Weather-compensated control,
- Buffer pump,
- Circulation pump,
- Wired remote control panel with room thermostat,
- Wireless remote control panel with room thermostat,
- Room thermostat – wired,
- Room thermostat, wireless with weekly programme,
- Internet module – operated via a web browser and mobile application,
- iPell combustion optimiser with Lambda probe,