Whenever we use the term personal data in this Policy, we mean any information identifying or capable of identifying a natural person, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence, etc. By processing, on the other hand, we mean any operation performed on personal data such as collection, recording, storage, alteration, consultation, disclosure, erasure.
The controller of your personal data is Heiztechnik Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Skarszewy, ul. Drogowców 7, 83-250 Skarszewy, Tax Id. No. (NIP) 5922141734, (REGON) 220362773, entered in the register of business of the National Court Register under no. 948806, whose registration files are kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (hereinafter: “Controller”).
Any questions or requests regarding the processing of personal data can be addressed to the Controller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to: Heiztechnik Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Skarszewy, ul. Drogowców 7, 83-250 Skarszewy, with a note “Data Protection Controller”.
When do we process your personal data?
- Your personal data will be processed in particular on the occassion of your use of the services we deliver, provided both traditionally and electronically through our Website, for instance in order to place an order, perform or account for the services provided, register or maintain an account/profile on our Internet forum, post questions or comments on the Internet forum, read the content of posts on the Website or Internet forum, or for other purposes related to the services provided by the Administrator.
- We also process your data on the occasion of communication from you to us on various matters, including by traditional means, telephone or electronically, including email.
- We may also process your personal data to direct marketing communications if we are permitted to do so by applicable law, it is our legitimate interest as the controller of your personal data or you have given us your consent.
- We also process your data as part of the obligations imposed on us by applicable law, for example accounting or tax law.
- If you are on the Controller’s premises or in its buildings, we may also process your personal data in our video surveillance system (image recording).
We collect your data in the following ways:
We collect your data in the following ways:
- when you provide your data to us personally in forms addressed to the Controller in a paper-based form, by using the Website (by way of illustration in the registration form for the online forum or in posts made within the forum), social media (for instance by liking our fanpage, posting your comments there or sending internal messages to us via social media), by email, post, telephone or otherwise;
- automatically when you are in the Administrator’s video surveillance area (recording images on the Administrator’s properties and buildings) or when you use our Service or Application (for example, we collect your data using cookies or other available tools that allow us to profile your needs);
- where we receive them from third parties for example from the parties who cooperate with us in the fulfilment of orders for the supply, fitting or servicing of boilers.
Are you required to provide us with your personal data?
You give us your data voluntarily. Nevertheless, in some situations the provision of data is necessary, for example for the conclusion of a contract with us or to allows us properly render our services (such as delivery of spare parts to the address provided to us). Nonetheless, the provision of data may be mandatory under applicable law from time to time (for example for accounting purposes, for tax purposes).
For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Twoje dane przetwarzamy w szczególności w następujących celach:
- In particular, we process your data for the following purposes: performance or settlement of sales, delivery or servicing services of boilers or spare parts (including making changes or cancelling orders), provision of consulting services for installers and service technicians of boilers manufactured by the Administrator, registration or maintenance of an account/profile on the Controller’s Internet forum, posting questions or comments on the Internet forum, reading the content of posts in the Service or in the Internet forum or other services provided by the Controller – the legal basis for such processing of personal data is the necessity of the processing to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract [Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter: the Regulation];
- to address marketing messages to persons who have given their consent – the legal basis for such processing of personal data is the data subject’s consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specified purposes (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation).
- to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the Controller, for example the obligation to store data specified by law for a specific period (by way of illustration accounting records), to collect information in order to identify or verify a natural person, to transfer data to authorised bodies or entities (such us the police, a prosecutor, etc.) – the legal basis for such processing is the necessity of the processing to comply with the legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation);
- to process your enquiry or a case you reported (for instance in the correspondence addressed to the Controller, request for exercising your rights to personal data protection, complaints, enquiries, etc.), establish, assert or defend claims by virtue of the Controller’s business, direct marketing of its own products or services, monitor the activity or profile users’ needs on the website, or for the purposes of other legitimate interests of the Controller), determine, assert or defend claims by the Controller in respect of its business, carry out direct marketing of its own products or services, monitor activity or profile users’ needs in the Internet services or to implement other legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party – the legal basis of such processing of personal data is the indispensability of processing for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party (Article 6 (1)(f) of the Regulation);
- the to carry out by the Controller’s of video survveillance of its real estate (land and buildings) for the purposes of protecting the property, maintaining security, controlling the production process or maintaining the secrecy of information the disclosure of which could expose the employer to damage – the legal basis for such processing of personal data is the necessity of the processing for the purposes resulting from the legall interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation) and Article 222 of the Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code;.
What rights do I have as a personal data subject?
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about who processes your personal data, for what purposes, what type of data, to whom your data is made available, for how long the data is processed, the rights you have as a data subject, the source of the data (if the data does not come directly from you), whether the data is subject to automated decision-making processes and whether it is transferred to third countries or international organisations;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure of data (the so-called right to be forgotten);
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to be notified of the rectification or erasure of your data;
- The right to data portability (the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format);
- the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
Cookies and other similar technologies
Cookies are small text files, installed on the device of a user browsing a website. They tend to contain a unique number, the time of storage on your device and the domain name of the website from which they come.
Through the default settings of your browser, you consent to the installation of cookies on your devices. You can withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies at any time by changing the settings in your browser.
We use the following types of cookies:
- cookies with data entered by the website user (session ID) for the duration of the session;
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session;
- cookies used for security purposes, for instance, used to detect misuse of authentication;
- session cookies of media players (by way of illustrataion flash player), for the duration of the session;
- persistent cookies to personalise the user interface, for the duration of the session or slightly longer,
cookies used to monitor website traffic, that is data analytics.
Period of data processing
Personal data are processed for a period:
1) of duration of the contracts between you and the Controller;
2) to consider correspondence from you to us including requests, questions, complaints etc;
3) to process your data under the consent you have given us until withdrawal, for example when you have given us consent to process your data for marketing purposes;
4 ) specified in the provisions of applicable law, if such provisions determine the obligation to process or store personal data, for instance we store data included in a VAT invoice for 5 years from the end of the year in which the VAT invoice was issued, and we store data recorded in the surveillance system recordings for a period not exceeding 3 months from the date of recording or until the legal conclusion of the proceedings, provided that the image recordings constitute evidence in the proceedings conducted in accordance with law or the Administrator became aware that they may constitute evidence in the proceedings.
The period for processing personal data may be extended each time by the period of the statute of limitations for claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary to assert or defend against possible claims. Next, data will only be processed to the extent and for the duration required by law.