HT tronic 900 – pellet boiler controller. This controller is an accessory for boilers HT DasPell GL, MaxPell GL and MaxPell.
The automatics ensures a wide power modulation with combustion process optimization, fuel dosage parameters and blow-through flow are selected automatically with the assumption of effective combustion (HT-Logic II function). The HT-tronic 900 can control the boiler pump, central heating pump, DHW pump, mixer pump, mixer servo, photocell igniter, two pellet feeders, cooperation with other heat sources and fuel level visualization. Optionally, additional HT-tronic M-Z2 modules can control additional heating circuits with pump, mixer and room thermostat. The HT-tronic M-BC module can control the buffer and the circulation pump. The controller guarantees intuitive operation thanks to an easy-to-read colour display and a simple menu divided into the user and service section.
The controller can be equipped with an Internet module.
- Valve module,
- Valve pump,
- Mixing valve,
- Weather-compensated control,
- Buffer pump,
- Circulation pump,
- Wired remote control panel with room thermostat,
- Wireless remote control panel with room thermostat,
- Room thermostat – wired,
- Room thermostat, wireless with weekly programme,
- Internet module – operated via a web browser and mobile application,
- iPell combustion optimiser with Lambda probe,
|The device is available in boilers:|
|ONE BASIC||HT DasPell GL||Q Pellet GL||MaxPell GL|